Saturday, January 28, 2006

Being tagged

Ala'a Ibrahim was nice enough to ask me about myself. So, as not to give the impression that I am a completely anti-social cretin, I have decided to answer here (with the help of my lovely wife). I hope that is not considered cheating.

Five things about me (as described by my wife, after we had a fight)

  • Geek
  • Blunt and sarcastic
  • Stubborn in my own way
  • Kind and good hearted
  • Pasta lover

Three things I like about others

  • Hard working
  • Sense of humor
  • Sincerity

Three things that I hate about others

  • Lying
  • Blaming others for their mistakes
  • Religion for show

Who do I tag?

5 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khalaf .. thank you for sharing
It is good to learn more about the one who always provides us with a level political analysis .. at least this is the way I see you ..

To learn more about me if you are interested; you can visit this link:
http://anolita.jeeran.com/mind/archive/2006/1/16029.html

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Lina said...

Khalaf thank you so much for sharing :) you're such an important part of our Jordan Planet and it's nice to see a post that gives us a peak into the person behind the blog ;)

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khalaf, I join the ranks thanking you for personal touch behind the excellent political commentary - little did you know you have daily readership among the American ex-pat foreigner community! (They all don't comment as much as I do)

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Roba said...

Oooh, I'm going to agree with the girls.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Khalaf said...

Thanks ladies. I certainly appreciate your warm feelings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home