Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Five things you don’t know about me

After trying to pretend that I didn’t get Kinzi’s tag, I have now been cornered. Obviously, there are hundreds of things that you don’t know about me, and this is no accident. From the onset, this blog has never been about me.

On the other hand, there apparently is a lot of interest about my identity. While I appreciate this interest, I am afraid I am not ready to disclose who I am. I may do so on a personal basis, but not on line.

However, answering the question of what five things you don’t know about me is innocent enough, and I hope it will sate people’s curiosity, if only for a while (I answered a couple of such tags in the past). So, here I go:

  1. Although I love Ajloun, I am not an Ajlouni.
  2. I have not told any of my friends about this blog, because I am afraid they will tell me that it is a bad idea. This may be true, but I don’t want to hear it.
  3. I hardly ever watch the news.
  4. I hardly ever think about the past, but always try to look towards the future.
  5. I am blessed to enjoy a successful and satisfying career, a happy family and good health.

I tag no one.

9 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khalaf, well done. You were very brave :)and I hope I didn't pressure you unduly. By know means do I need to know who you are; this bit satisfies my curiosity and just deepens my respect for both your opinions and personhood.

But knowing you miss tomatoes was REALLY revealing!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Khalaf said...

Hi Kinzi. I agree. I did reveal too much talking about the tomatoes!

Cheers!

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well then, allow me to welcome you to Qwaider Planet
Even thought I always thought youre a Ajlouni!

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khalaf, I found it very shocking and interesting to know that you hardly watch the news. Just because you are so much informed about what happens in Jordan and on a daily basis. Did you mean TV news?

Additionaly , the curious part of me wanted to know what is your profesion or your educational background? You do not need to reveal those, I am just curious.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Khalaf said...

Qwaider: Thank you very much. However, I can't find a "I bower qwaider blanet" button. I suppose I will have to do with the ones you posted.

Issam: Yes I mean TV. Obviously, I like to read the press, which is much more informative than people give it credit for.

I guess one day all will be revealed (which will most probably be a let down).

:)

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you the same person that used to write on Jordannet.net and on Mahjoob? If the answer is yes then I may have an idea about who you are, if not then your identity continue to be redolent.

hatem

Note:
For some reason it wont let me post with my name and email account

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The I Bawar button is there, I'm not sure why it didn't show up for you. maybe it was a server hiccup or something..
Anyway, welcome aboard :)

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I do not know much about your "real life friends" but if you consider me as your friend who always checks up your blog I will tell you this blog is a bright idea and you should continue your creativity.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Khalaf said...

Hatem: The answer is no, but you do highlight the long memory of the internet.

Batir: Of course I consider you my friend. Thank you for the kind words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home